Single Review - Samantha Durnan / I Was Wrong

Written by Anna McMillan

The North East’s very own Samantha Durnan has released her latest single ‘I Was Wrong,’ and I can confirm there is definitely nothing wrong with this track.

The young singer songwriter is talented beyond her years, with her newest release expressing her old school styling. The countryesque piece is about falling in love and the twists and turns life takes when being in love, having to admit true feelings.

The melodic chorus makes for a catchy sound which I know I won’t be able to get out of my head for a while. It looks like the future is only going to get brighter for the young star and with her sweet, soulful vocals it is no wonder she has already played alongside the likes of Ed Sheeran.

To buy on Itunes go to: https://itun.es/gb/et8xab